Application
My Psn: Blayzer19
My gb name is Blayzer19 I havent done slot of gb in a while.
I have tritton axpros headset
I know this clan by black sheep. My strength I guess are search and destroy, domination, demolition but I usually play a lot of search.
I started playing cod since cod 3 i have all the series of cod games. I am 13 perstige. And ten 10 in both cod 4 and mw2. I dont like the only in w@w but i love to play zombies. I been in War*, 2$ik, and other clans. I like to mess around in a public games a lot to make the game more fun for me.
My playing style is everything I guess I like to rush, I like to camp, I love to snipe a lot, and I go running around knife people to. I use everything.
My gb name is Blayzer19 I havent done slot of gb in a while.
I have tritton axpros headset
I know this clan by black sheep. My strength I guess are search and destroy, domination, demolition but I usually play a lot of search.
I started playing cod since cod 3 i have all the series of cod games. I am 13 perstige. And ten 10 in both cod 4 and mw2. I dont like the only in w@w but i love to play zombies. I been in War*, 2$ik, and other clans. I like to mess around in a public games a lot to make the game more fun for me.
My playing style is everything I guess I like to rush, I like to camp, I love to snipe a lot, and I go running around knife people to. I use everything.