Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

recruitment application

Started by I-eat-NOOBZ on March 29, 2011 in Application. 15 replies, 91 views.

recruitment application

playstation network:kmoney203

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, search and destroy team deathmatch, hedquarters

Playing Style: offense

About me: im not the best call of duty player but i think im pretty good

How did you find out about us?: youtube

Re: recruitment application

hmmm do i know u? ur psn seems like i do?

Re: recruitment application

You must know him from before you became a 2ez member sheep.. fail.

Re: recruitment application

lol that was fast

Re: recruitment application

Wow, 2 and a half hours. Must be a record.

Re: recruitment application

lmfao what memphis said

Re: recruitment application

played 2v2.. Memfis actually told the kid to jus leave the game after startin like 0-11 on his team lol

Re: recruitment application

hahaha. i remember doing a 2v2. it was theblackguy and i vs memphis and tuel. tuel went like 8-26 and memphis was just deleted him and sent me a message:i never want to see that dude again. he fucking sucks!

Re: recruitment application

i was stuck with the dude in a 2v2 before and i was tell the kid to watch a corner or move with me cause im usin a skorp and he wud jus take off lol i was goofin around and he was all try hard failing balls lol ON TO THE NEXT ONE

Re: recruitment application

For some reason I always do terribly when I play with memfis.

Re: recruitment application

Yeah i feel like i do too..thats why i use a skorp soo if i cant clutch it i'm jus like pfft look what gun im usin lol ur lucky im alive this long with it haha gets me off i think... if were tied 3-3 on snd then i usually step up but until then im not gunna go try hard and use my stay alive perk

Re: recruitment application

Just playing with 2ez gets me off...

Re: recruitment application

he just went there.

Re: recruitment application

haha i jus re-read what I wrote lol I'M GETTIN OFF RIGHT NOW

Re: recruitment application

lol usually id respond but this is a pub forum lol

Re: recruitment application

I'm not even going to dignify thst with a response.

Back to Application