Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

3 vs 3

Started by memfishasasmalldick on March 29, 2011 in Challenge Us. 26 replies, 185 views.

3 vs 3

yeh come on 2ez clan. Me and 2 friends vitamin k badman, realmemfis and i cordially would like to challenge you to a 3 on 3 call of duty snipa battle. we aint scared but are you? If you have teh ballz we will challenge you at other games like viva pinata and pokemon so bring it! Aye !http://www.bestlad.com

Re: 3 vs 3

lol i guess since ur friend is the "realmemphis" he has a small dick? I'm sorry :( lol but I guess we could play u 3v3. It will be a fun 10 mins. When and what time?

Re: 3 vs 3

^I bet he would know. And I'll play Pokemon anytime. I cought'em all.

Re: 3 vs 3

lol i can already see an Ez victory here

Re: 3 vs 3

Jacoby746 wrote:^I bet he would know. And I'll play Pokemon anytime. I cought'em all.
lol owned.

Re: 3 vs 3

lol im gettin in on this you wont stand a chance snipin nigga :lol:

Re: 3 vs 3

memfishasasmalldick wrote:yeh come on 2ez clan. Me and 2 friends vitamin k badman, realmemfis and i cordially would like to challenge you to a 3 on 3 call of duty snipa battle. we aint scared but are you? If you have teh ballz we will challenge you at other games like viva pinata and pokemon so bring it! Aye !http://www.bestlad.com
locked, if this is a real challenge contact us on psn

Re: 3 vs 3

Unlocked lol. If they want a challenge this is where its organized.
--Daire

Re: 3 vs 3

i think there mad because we all got big dicks excluding coyote lol

Re: 3 vs 3

Daire666 wrote:Unlocked lol. If they want a challenge this is where its organized.
--Daire
sorry, due to his name I assumed it was spam

Re: 3 vs 3

We'll leave it for now to see if anythign amounts of this "challenge". If anythign we can lock it up if it goes nowhere.
--Daire

Re: 3 vs 3

Do you always have to put --Daire in every one of your posts? I mean we all know it's you, you don't need to emphasize it.

Re: 3 vs 3

I think I am going to do it now tooiit looks sick

--Six

Re: 3 vs 3

Yeah i like how it looks =))))... dont make fun of my Jacoby!!!!!1
--Daire

Re: 3 vs 3

lol that was uncalled for but funny i wont lie

Re: 3 vs 3

I was just asking a simple question.

Re: 3 vs 3

CM_TiDe wrote:........

--TiDe is gay

:lol:

Re: 3 vs 3

lol i wonder who edited that one

Back to Challenge Us