Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

[PS3] Application

Started by Ellis-Bextor on March 27, 2011 in Application. 7 replies, 70 views.

[PS3] Application

PSN: Ellis-Bextor

Mic: Yessir~

Strengths: Search & Destroy, Capture The Flag, One In The Chamber -- I don't really play anything else besides those, but I'm sure I will be good in other fields if I tried them out.

Experience: This is actually my first CoD experience, and even my first PS3 game I've ever played, so I'm really new to this whole World. :lol: But I'm a level 4 Prestige on a 38th rank so far. I've been improving a hell of a lot, and I feel like if I become apart of a group that will push me to play hard and show me the ropes a bit, (like this one) I will definitely be amazing at the game.

Playing Style: It depends on the game we're playing, but I play to win in the sense of worrying about capturing flags/ defending flags rather than playing for kills (although I make sure to get my share of kills in there). I'd say I'm like a defensive/support kind of player.

About me: I'm a Senior in High School, I work 2 jobs (this won't really affect my scheduled game-times, if I have them), I'm a fan of all horror films, and I think Lady Gaga is the biggest piece of shit to ever happen to music.

How did you find out about us?: Legend_23_ replied to my "Looking for a Clan" ad on BlackOpsForums.com, so I decided to give it a try.

Re: [PS3] Application

add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx and well get your try out started tomorrow.

Re: [PS3] Application

Glad to see you responded . Add me to get some games in . My psn is legend_23_


Good luck .

Re: [PS3] Application

Thanks! I saw you both Online today, but didn't want to bother you, since you were in games. Just let me know when you want me to log on and I'll be ready to play. :)

Re: [PS3] Application

Send them a message asking invite when space available or something like that.

Re: [PS3] Application

I am on right now . Whenever you see us on just message us . Like Yoursix said .

Re: [PS3] Application

27-9. idk what t say about this

Re: [PS3] Application

sorry about bailing last night during the try out. i got too tired and stared hurting :(

Back to Application