Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

My App

Started by BloodBlitzz on March 24, 2011 in Application. 9 replies, 113 views.

My App

PSN: bLo0d_bLiTzZ

Mic: No

Strengths: TDM, Domination (Mostly Core)

Experience: I started playing around the time MW1 came out and I anally abused everyone and I was playing wii at the time but I got a ps3 and mw2 when that came out and was really good.

Playing Style: On TDM I like to snipe a lot but it really depends on the map (array, nuketown, etc.) but on domination I like to infiltrate/rush.

About me: I live in Rochester, NY and I moved from Ontario Canada so yeah, im canadian :p

How did you find out about us?: My friend and I played a match with some 2ez members (forgot there names) and they played really good so I googled them and found the site :mrgreen:

Re: My App

nice app. m bros paly black ops on the wii. but add me my lines in my name are L's

Re: My App

You are going to need a Mic.

Re: My App

he doesnt nessicarily need one. i would definately suggest it.

Re: My App

if you can and are looking to save moeny just get turtle beaches. they are 80 bucks. and there good enough

Re: My App

you can add me . Legend_23_

Re: My App

It's a 1v1 against whoever and we play a few search games.

Re: My App

add me gopher517

Back to Application