Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

Started by EdguyFan on March 23, 2011 in General Discussion. 10 replies, 127 views.

I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

Hey, I'm a friend of gopher's. I just wanted to see what this was all about. He said I may get some crap becuase someone posted something about "The Ed Clan" and I just wanted to say Edguy is a band, and I am not part if "The Ed Clan" in any way.

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

why are all my friends registering here lol

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

gopher517 wrote:why are all my friends registering here lol
Hey, I was bored. Plus, when I get a PS3, I may apply. Once I get better. Alot better, ask you know gopher XD

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

lol thats funny.

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

yah u wouldnt even be good enouf to join the ed clan u stupid noob

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

Coming from the troll. If your so good, Why don't you troll your own clan's website?

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

Jacoby746 wrote:Coming from the troll. If your so good, Why don't you troll your own clan's website?
mah clan no has website. websites are a waste of money, we all just talk on skype

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

touche

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

just shows you wouldnt be willing to do somthing bigger then yourself

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

xXllDeMoNiCllXx wrote:just shows you wouldnt be willing to do somthing bigger then yourself
thats what she said

Re: I am NOT part of "The Ed Clan"

Didn't see that coming.

Back to General Discussion