Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

What is noob?

Started by YourSix on March 18, 2011 in General Discussion. 10 replies, 163 views.

What is noob?

I just wanted to see what most of you define is noob. Is it camping? Is it a cheap weapon or setup? Or is everything in the game fair?

I always get crap for using the noobtube. But I feel it is completely different in this game considering there is no extra explosive damage and it does not have a large splash area. I don't see it as over powered because there is flak jacket that people can use instead of ghost or anything else. I love it because its a camper corner camper buster and I think thats why there is so much hate for it.

I get upset when no one is going for objectives and just playing any game mode like team death match, the AK74u was one weapon I used to hate but I am over it.

Anyways what do you get crap for or feel is "noob"

Re: What is noob?

you are a noob

lol jk

Re: What is noob?

Look at Noobish's sig.

Re: What is noob?

Jacoby746 wrote:Look at Noobish's sig.
Ahah perfect forgot he had that.

Re: What is noob?

i dont really call people noobs unless its a joke. when i hear noob i think of people who just started or have the motor skills of a five year old (me at some times).

Re: What is noob?

A noob, is just clearly anyone who rages you for being such a fag in your opinion.
They might be called a noob, for not going for the objective,hard scoping, t-bagging an enemy and then dieing.

Re: What is noob?

I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks hard scoping isn't noobish?? I mean thats the whole damn point of a sniper rifle...lol...maybe its from too much killzone 2 lol

Re: What is noob?

hard scoping isn't noobish. If some idiot loses the game because he tried to quick scope that person is a fucking moron. Lol if you look at optic predator in his montages he does not quick scope all the time. The smart player would go for the kill rather then the cool killcam.

Re: What is noob?

well then im not a smart player lol

Re: What is noob?

CM_TiDe wrote:well then im not a smart player lol
We know. :)

Back to General Discussion