Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Krazyhate on March 17, 2011 in Application. 4 replies, 79 views.

Application

PSN: Krazyhate

MIC:Yes

STRENGTHS: Mostly core, but also hardcore. TDM, Team Tactical, S&D

EXPERIENCE: I played a little bit of MW2, and still do occasionally. My primary gaming is COD: Black Ops. Currently 5th prestige. Casual Top 1-3 ranker on my team.

PLAYING STYLE: Assualt, Offense, Defense.

ABOUT ME: I am a casual gamer. I enjoy playing COD, especially Nazi Zombies. Sense of Humor, gamer aggression but still friendly.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US?: My friend, current clan member Elementd recommended I read up on the clan.

Re: Application

nice app. go ahead and add me up. my lines in my name are L's.

Re: Application

I didnt get the chance to 1v1 him but I played a few games of private and pubs. From what I have seen so far he does well some games and goes negative others. He did clutch a few times in the private search game though which was good

Back to Application