xbox/ps3 application
PSN/XBL: SILENTKILA1987
Mic: Yes a tritton 180
Strengths: Search and Destroy Core, sabotage, demolition, team leader.
Experience: I have been playin since cod 4, i play most days, my kdr on all my accounts is above 2.5, i can spawn trap a bit on demo and know most of the SnD spawn tubes.
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Camper/Patient, Assault, Support, Defense. Depends on what the team is doin if everyone is rushing ill stay back.
About me: I have been co-leader of the clan iiTz on ps3, i do gb's sometimes, i am looking to join the xbox clan as i dont have many good people on xbox 2 play with. i also have some experience as a administrator on my old clan's website (free forums).
How did you find out about us?: NGU
Mic: Yes a tritton 180
Strengths: Search and Destroy Core, sabotage, demolition, team leader.
Experience: I have been playin since cod 4, i play most days, my kdr on all my accounts is above 2.5, i can spawn trap a bit on demo and know most of the SnD spawn tubes.
Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Camper/Patient, Assault, Support, Defense. Depends on what the team is doin if everyone is rushing ill stay back.
About me: I have been co-leader of the clan iiTz on ps3, i do gb's sometimes, i am looking to join the xbox clan as i dont have many good people on xbox 2 play with. i also have some experience as a administrator on my old clan's website (free forums).
How did you find out about us?: NGU