Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Aquado on March 14, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 67 views.

Application

I play alright when I want to My main skill is Berkeing with an MP5K but I can also quikscope real good but I was invited to another clan called 2ezy

Re: Application

ummmmmmmm good app, add me

Re: Application

Horrible app . Read what bunny posted . Use the example app . Memfis didnt make it for fun . It's there for a purpose . Add me once your app is fixed . Legend_23_

Re: Application

yea wen u get your app fixed add me ThE_CM_TiDe

Re: Application

Fail, people that don't bother reading the rules don't belong here. Don't bother fixing your application.
--Daire

Re: Application

kids gota be joking. wt daire said. Fail

Re: Application

...That was quick.

Re: Application

Didint even play with him lol, but i agree. Good luck in the future. The only way I would vouge for him is if he didint see the example application...But I find that hard to belive.

Re: Application

I find it kind of hard to miss the big blue box at the top of the screen.

Re: Application

I'd define that color as a mild turqoise lol kidding

Back to Application