Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

ya im good so ill join

Started by about37zebras on March 13, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 105 views.

ya im good so ill join

Psn- about37zebras
Mic- yes only way to play in a team
Experience- check the combat record win loss ratio 1.30... kill death 1.96 .
Played for 4 days 17 hours on 6th prestige... only getting better..

Only play tdm and search and destroy but gurantee the win.

Re: ya im good so ill join

about37zebras wrote:Only play tdm and search and destroy but gurantee the win.
we'll see, add any member to begin your tryout: good people to add are SquatingCoyote, MemfisxExecute, ToHellWithYou, and xXllDemonicllxx

Re: ya im good so ill join

Let's see if you backup those words . Add me . Legend_23_

Re: ya im good so ill join

add ThE_CM_TiDe

Re: ya im good so ill join

Sent request. When can u play

Re: ya im good so ill join

Hey guys I haven't made it into the clan yet but if I do get in before this guy, can I hhave the honors of whoopin this overly confident guys butt!! Lol jk... or am I?

Re: ya im good so ill join

shatteredhalo59, you just failed.

Re: ya im good so ill join

lmfao....

Re: ya im good so ill join

lol that was epic

Re: ya im good so ill join

have we followed up on this guy?

Re: ya im good so ill join

add me, I will 1v1 you

Back to Application