Application: TheBLACKguy315
Started by TheBLACKguy315 on March 7, 2011 in Application. 34 replies, 362 views.
Re: Application: TheBLACKguy315
So glad I can finally give feed back for try outs now... TheBLACKguy315, where to start?
I'd have to say he is a good player... some times... other times he can just go in the opposite direction. If he took his time more on his spray control and aiming he would be up there where he would need to be to join. But other than that he plays objectives and usually finds himself in the middle of the score board. Not great, but a decent player. Good communication though, funny, good guy.
I'd give him a shot at becoming a member. Although it would take him a lot of playing time and practice to be at the Ace caliber level.
I'd have to say he is a good player... some times... other times he can just go in the opposite direction. If he took his time more on his spray control and aiming he would be up there where he would need to be to join. But other than that he plays objectives and usually finds himself in the middle of the score board. Not great, but a decent player. Good communication though, funny, good guy.
I'd give him a shot at becoming a member. Although it would take him a lot of playing time and practice to be at the Ace caliber level.