DirtyDeeds Application
PSN: X_DirtyDeeds_X
Mic: Yup
Strengths: Can play any playstyle and gametype (Exception: dont camp, dont snipe)
Experience: Have been playing steadily since MW1
About me: Im 23 and a 3rd year business student at Ryerson in Toronto (Small world huh). School takes up most of my time but i still get on this game fairly often.
Playstyle: Profficient in all, but prefer rushing, primary objective player. Ive stopped playin TDM because ive started to find it very repetitive and now play pretty much mosh pit only. If you want to see how I play either add me and wel do some 1v1 or whatever or just check my file share
How did I find out about you: just googled ps3 black ops clans and siffed through until I found what I was looking for
Mic: Yup
Strengths: Can play any playstyle and gametype (Exception: dont camp, dont snipe)
Experience: Have been playing steadily since MW1
About me: Im 23 and a 3rd year business student at Ryerson in Toronto (Small world huh). School takes up most of my time but i still get on this game fairly often.
Playstyle: Profficient in all, but prefer rushing, primary objective player. Ive stopped playin TDM because ive started to find it very repetitive and now play pretty much mosh pit only. If you want to see how I play either add me and wel do some 1v1 or whatever or just check my file share
How did I find out about you: just googled ps3 black ops clans and siffed through until I found what I was looking for