Application
PSN- BlazzinOG420
MIC-No
Strengths- Search and Destroy both reg and hardcore, FFA, TDM.
Exp- Been playing ever since cod 4 came out been hooked ever since. and pretty good at all of them.
Playing Style- I rush, i defend in search, and i can camp but don't unless it's needed. I snipe and use assault rifles aswell as smgs, but not the Ump lol its to try hard everyone uses it.
About Me- i like all FPS, my KD ratio is higher then a 2.00 in every cod, i play football im a cornerback and im pretty good. and i am joining the millitary hopefully the marines.
how did I find out about this website- CM_TiDe sent me the website in a message.
MIC-No
Strengths- Search and Destroy both reg and hardcore, FFA, TDM.
Exp- Been playing ever since cod 4 came out been hooked ever since. and pretty good at all of them.
Playing Style- I rush, i defend in search, and i can camp but don't unless it's needed. I snipe and use assault rifles aswell as smgs, but not the Ump lol its to try hard everyone uses it.
About Me- i like all FPS, my KD ratio is higher then a 2.00 in every cod, i play football im a cornerback and im pretty good. and i am joining the millitary hopefully the marines.
how did I find out about this website- CM_TiDe sent me the website in a message.