Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

FR0ST3H's app

Started by FR0ST3H on March 5, 2011 in Application. 7 replies, 62 views.

FR0ST3H's app

PSN:FR0STEH_1337

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Search & Destroy, Teamwork, Flanking, Defending

Experience: Been playing cod for 3 years. My first cod game was COD4. I then skipped WaW to MW2 then got addicted to BO :)

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Supporting Bomb holder.

About me: I am turning teen soon i am currently 12. I love cod but other than my cod life i love swimming,tennis,soccer,rifle shooting and haning out with my friends. I love going to parties.

How did you find out about us?: gopher's awesome sig on NGU (NextGenUpdate)

Re: FR0ST3H's app

Ok lets try yhis again lol add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are L's

Re: FR0ST3H's app

you see memfis, you can't 1 up my sig lol

anyways add any members to begin :D

Re: FR0ST3H's app

haha i love your sig gopher. Anyway ill add both of u :)

Re: FR0ST3H's app

Fail. time wasnt wasted though i was fucking with the kid

Re: FR0ST3H's app

Reaction time is really slow. Demonic was literally standing infront of him for a good 5 seconds before he started shooting.

Re: FR0ST3H's app

lol didnt this guy already try out once or was that another frosteh? maybe im just not thinking straight....?

Re: FR0ST3H's app

no it as hij no one got to him and i see y

Back to Application