TO: Forum Moderators. Help? :]
Hello,
I am not in the clan, but I have a question for the forum moderators >.< Wish you could help me~
I've been looking through many clan websites and forums because I want to start one myself. Your clan has by far the best looking website.
I already started and have built my main page website and a forum. My forum uses the host createforum.net. I believe you also use this host? If so, could you tell me how to attach the link to my main page in the header/banner?
I would really appreciate the help!
Thanks :]
I am not in the clan, but I have a question for the forum moderators >.< Wish you could help me~
I've been looking through many clan websites and forums because I want to start one myself. Your clan has by far the best looking website.
I already started and have built my main page website and a forum. My forum uses the host createforum.net. I believe you also use this host? If so, could you tell me how to attach the link to my main page in the header/banner?
I would really appreciate the help!
Thanks :]