App
PSN: IKiddfoREALS
Mic: No
Strengths: Search and Destroy, team death match, both Hardcore & Core,
Experience: I started playing black ops ever since I got my ps3
My play style: I would call it tactical Defense/offense
About me: I always play black ops in my spare time and my k/d is always 2.0 or higher. This is not my main (will be) I'm trying to start fresh with a new name. So I gave my brother my old one
How did you find out about us?: black ops fourm
Mic: No
Strengths: Search and Destroy, team death match, both Hardcore & Core,
Experience: I started playing black ops ever since I got my ps3
My play style: I would call it tactical Defense/offense
About me: I always play black ops in my spare time and my k/d is always 2.0 or higher. This is not my main (will be) I'm trying to start fresh with a new name. So I gave my brother my old one
How did you find out about us?: black ops fourm