Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Kid's App

Started by KiDonDrugS on March 2, 2011 in Application. 27 replies, 261 views.

Kid's App

PSN: KiDonDrugS

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Any gamemodes but HC gametypes

Experience: Ive been playing the Call of Duty series since the first one on the PC. I've played competivly on the PC but not on the PS3 so far. I switched over to PS3 when WAW came out.

Playing Style: Rush and Objective player

About me:I'm a junior in HS, age 17. Been playing the COD series forever.

How did you find out about us?: Blackops forum

Re: Kid's App

Oh and my KD has been ranging from 2.35 to 2.38 and W/L ratio is about 1.2 - 1.3

Re: Kid's App

you may add me and well begin your tryout asap. feel free to add any members from the members legend at the bottom of the forums page. just let them know what your adding them for. good luck.

Re: Kid's App

Alright, I will do that as soon as I can get ahold of the computer. I've been playing with Sarenadeus for a little.

Re: Kid's App

You can add me too . Legend_23_

Re: Kid's App

i like what i have seen so far, good reaction and did well in pub matches, i want to play a few more games though.

Re: Kid's App

Alright will do that tomorrow.

Re: Kid's App

oh oh add me add me oh oh add me

Re: Kid's App

Whens my tryout?

Re: Kid's App

add me ill try u out in a little bit. xblaCksheep_

Re: Kid's App

Hope you weren't referring to me coyote

Re: Kid's App

I hope you werent talking about me either coyote

Re: Kid's App

KiDonDrugS wrote:Hope you weren't referring to me coyote
Who else would they be refering to?

Re: Kid's App

Jacoby746 wrote:Who else would they be refering to?
you? :)

Re: Kid's App

Sorry bro

Re: Kid's App

Its cool, a few guys were actually cool about me trying out. But some were just douche bags. And my tryout consisted of like 4 games of pub snd with full party haha. How am I supposed to get on top of list everygame with 5 guys just as good as me. Anyyways thanks to those who actually attempted to try me out.

Re: Kid's App

KiDonDrugS wrote:Its cool, a few guys were actually cool about me trying out. But some were just douche bags. And my tryout consisted of like 4 games of pub snd with full party haha. How am I supposed to get on top of list everygame with 5 guys just as good as me. Anyyways thanks to those who actually attempted to try me out.
yeah, come back when you've improved kk?

Re: Kid's App

well thats the point....why bring in anybody worse or only as good as what we have....thats not improvement

Re: Kid's App

Sorry yall are too good for me haha

Back to Application