Application by fakkelbrigade
PSN: fakkelbrigade
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, Headquaters, Demolition. I am good in these ones for now, but i am really up to play more game modes and to become a beast in each one.
Experience: I started playing since the release of black ops, but on the modes I play right now I can make the difference. My K/D is 1.60 but it's rising every day. I have been playing shooter games since unreal tournament 2004. I've played ut3 & section 8 on the highest level. Now its time for me to become one of the best with one of the best teams on a more realistic shooter called black ops!
Playing Style: Tactical/Rusher/Defender/Teamplayer/Spawntrapper I use map control to the fullest.
About me: I am 21 year old second year psychology student on the univeristy of amsterdam.I am a starting music producer and i love to make gameplay music, to give someones footage that little extra kick that it deserves.
How did you find out about us?: CoD clan forums
My Weapon of choice that makes me a beast is the Spas-12 silencer.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, Headquaters, Demolition. I am good in these ones for now, but i am really up to play more game modes and to become a beast in each one.
Experience: I started playing since the release of black ops, but on the modes I play right now I can make the difference. My K/D is 1.60 but it's rising every day. I have been playing shooter games since unreal tournament 2004. I've played ut3 & section 8 on the highest level. Now its time for me to become one of the best with one of the best teams on a more realistic shooter called black ops!
Playing Style: Tactical/Rusher/Defender/Teamplayer/Spawntrapper I use map control to the fullest.
About me: I am 21 year old second year psychology student on the univeristy of amsterdam.I am a starting music producer and i love to make gameplay music, to give someones footage that little extra kick that it deserves.
How did you find out about us?: CoD clan forums
My Weapon of choice that makes me a beast is the Spas-12 silencer.