Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Highest killstreak

Started by elementd on February 24, 2011 in General Discussion. 33 replies, 328 views.

Highest killstreak

Sweet and simple, state your highest killstreak with what loadout, on what map, and game type!

:D

Re: Highest killstreak

Believe it is 24 or 25 can't recall right now. I was using the M16 silenced with ghost/sleight of hand/ninja. I was on nuke town playing demolition.

Re: Highest killstreak

37 mw2 demo spawn trap a long time ago

famas i think

Re: Highest killstreak

zshays kill streak =1 :D

Re: Highest killstreak

If were talking about MW2 I went 74-1 once on that stupid sniper map forget the name of it... but I had a thermal scoped sniper... 2 rounds of ac130 and all that awsome kill streak stuff.... i got hit with a nade out of no where over the hedges... but still best round I have ever had.

Re: Highest killstreak

107-7 on....errr.... the one with the r.... favela!

and 58-1 on the night map.... GOD i need to get back on and play >.< stupid internet!!! monday, i swear i'm playing ALL DAY!!

CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO.... it's freaking hilarious XD


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwr1BTLW ... er&list=UL

Re: Highest killstreak

Mine's 23 on MW2 and I think 18 in BO. That would have been a major bummer if I ever had Nuke on.

Re: Highest killstreak

I got like a 50 kill streak on bog once, we were just spawn trapping them the whole game

Re: Highest killstreak

I really don't remember

Re: Highest killstreak

CM_TiDe wrote:499-0 mw2 rust godmode unlimited amo rpg rapid fire spawn trap beat thatXD lol
proof or it didnt happen

Re: Highest killstreak

doesnt count >.>

Re: Highest killstreak

lol sarcasam :)

Re: Highest killstreak

Dang 499-0 that is crazy man.

Re: Highest killstreak

ik ur is sarcasm lol i said tides doesnt count lol. but not my highest kill streak but best game. 106-12 on demo for black ops nuketown

Re: Highest killstreak

gross i have been over 80 kills but not 100 that game must have been full rounds as many as you could have too lol

Re: Highest killstreak

well weve had three players break 100 kills on one game

Re: Highest killstreak

44-0 dont really compare but thats my best KILLSTREAK not kills oh and it was on demo in crisis

Re: Highest killstreak

best round for me was 96-16 i think. it was on demo.btw no camping and i planted the bomb twice.... still had a attack heli too :(

Re: Highest killstreak

i broke 100 i went 132-18 in demo nuketown

Back to General Discussion