DeaThSouL's application
PSN: II-DeaThSouL-II
Mic: Yes
Strengths: spawn trapping( I used to be a member of the very known spawn-trapping clan [DmX*] but I left)
I'm good in demo(60-120 kills each game*average*) ,tdm(ranking up), search(ranking up/funny kills/ninja/ highest was I think 21-3 on my file share)
Experience: started playing when cod4 came out
Play style:killwhore,objective(if needed), camp,spawn trap
About me: I'm a great cod player, I love soccer and any other sports, 13yrs xD, I'm kinda busy this week so pls dnt delete me when u send me a request, I usually play cod everyday for atleast 2-3 hrs weekdays and 4-8 hours on weekends, I love playing zombies, specially when ascension is out
Where did you find us? NGU
Mic: Yes
Strengths: spawn trapping( I used to be a member of the very known spawn-trapping clan [DmX*] but I left)
I'm good in demo(60-120 kills each game*average*) ,tdm(ranking up), search(ranking up/funny kills/ninja/ highest was I think 21-3 on my file share)
Experience: started playing when cod4 came out
Play style:killwhore,objective(if needed), camp,spawn trap
About me: I'm a great cod player, I love soccer and any other sports, 13yrs xD, I'm kinda busy this week so pls dnt delete me when u send me a request, I usually play cod everyday for atleast 2-3 hrs weekdays and 4-8 hours on weekends, I love playing zombies, specially when ascension is out
Where did you find us? NGU