Application
PSN: TyluuHx
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, Core Games, Working as A Team
Experience: I started playing the cod franchise about 2years ago. I was on the Gamebattles Team Laddder, which our team used to be #10. My GB rank was less than 50k
Playing Style: I like to rush and i am very good with the Sniper rifle. I can also slow the game down and wait the the enemy to come to me.
About me: I like to play rugby and hang on with mates, play cod in my free time.
How did you find out about us?: NGU
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, Search and Destroy, Core Games, Working as A Team
Experience: I started playing the cod franchise about 2years ago. I was on the Gamebattles Team Laddder, which our team used to be #10. My GB rank was less than 50k
Playing Style: I like to rush and i am very good with the Sniper rifle. I can also slow the game down and wait the the enemy to come to me.
About me: I like to play rugby and hang on with mates, play cod in my free time.
How did you find out about us?: NGU