Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

VanizOne

Started by VanizOne on February 20, 2011 in Application. 25 replies, 194 views.

VanizOne

My Application Goes As Follows:

PSN: VanizOne

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Domination, Team Deathmatch, Search and Destroy

Experience: Started playing the CoD series ever since Call of Duty 4 came out. I'm great at sniping in both Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty 4, although I seem to enjoy Black Ops more when I'm using an Assault Rifle.

Style: Assault, Rushing, Inflitrate and Offense.

About me: I'm a 16 year from Quito, Ecuador. Been a gamer ever since I can remember, and I love first person shooter games. I'm a pretty social guy and I tend to make friends quite easily. I've been speaking English since Pre-K, Spanish is my mother language and I can also speak Mandarin.

How did you find out about us?: I found out about on the blackops forums.

(:!

Re: VanizOne

u speak chinese english and spanish!?!? wow add me or any other members on our roster

Re: VanizOne

Add me as well *Elementd* I should be able to get on either today or tommorow at about 3:00 Central american time

Re: VanizOne

You can add me too . Legend_23_

Re: VanizOne

add me too xXllDeMoNiCllXx. my lines are L's

Re: VanizOne

Sure Thing!

One small question, do you guys have specific days for tryouts or something?

Re: VanizOne

yup if u miss one ur automaticlaly dropped from tryouts...lol nah just messin bud we do them as we go when we have time etcetc

Re: VanizOne

haha awesoome

because I am usually online Tuesdays Thursdays and Weekends (:

Re: VanizOne

Well that sux, none of us play on tuesdays or thursdays. plus we only play on sunday nights on the weekends too. :(

Re: VanizOne

I'm pretty sure Sunday night still counts as the weekend.

Re: VanizOne

????? i said we only play on sundays on the weekend implying, that was the only day we played on the weekend? i was jk though. heck i play everyday :)

Re: VanizOne

I though it said and. Either way, I'm awesome.

Re: VanizOne

ye were on all weekend

Re: VanizOne

haha fine awesome!

I'll add you guys as soon as I caaan (:

Re: VanizOne

That's Mr. Awesome to you

Re: VanizOne

lol jacoby. btw vanizone, dont take anything i say serious. seriouls, anything :)

Re: VanizOne

or jacoby. sheep and jacoby can seriously kill you with their sarcasm lol

Re: VanizOne

lol i can tell!
fine i won't!
you guys had me for a second there though haha

Back to Application