Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

Started by S_H_O_O_T_E_R- on February 20, 2011 in Application. 5 replies, 38 views.

PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

Mic: kid broke last week, getting a new one in a few days .

Strengths: 1v1, S&D, Ground War, TD.

Experience: FPS's have been a pastime since I was a kid , my hand eye co-ordination is unreal which makes me good at video games.

Playing Style: I'm good at pretty much anything , I prefer rushing, sniping, or being stealthy.

About me : I'm in grade 12 , I'm In boxing and jui Jitsu, I like to play baseball alot. I'm from Toronto

Referal : I was looking at BO Forums

Re: PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

Sounds good..look forward to watchin yea play...I'm also from around Toronto as well dude, so ya got bonus points from me lol That is if you're a Leaf fan lol

Re: PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

if your a leaf fan u wont get my vote.

Re: PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

glad you finally made it, add me up and well play soon.

Re: PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

btw shooter in jk, :) add me up

Re: PSN: S_H_O_O_T_E_R-

add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. my lines are L's

Back to Application