Application
PSN: BILLYLUCK
Mic: yes, turtle beach px21
Strengths: TDM, domination, ground war, headquarters, wager matches, zombies
Experience: I played COD 1, COD 2, And COD 3 on the ps2.. I took a break from cod because I didn't have an xbox or ps3. In may of 2009 I got an xbox and mainly played cod 6 (modern warfare 2) until black ops came out. I was 9th prestige and I had 37 nukes. (I would probably had a lot more but I didn't have the killstreak set on). In early November of 2010, my xbox broke and I got a ps3. Ive only been playing black ops. I haven't been playing much lately because of school. I a about to be second prestige. I average about a prestige a month or so.
Playing style: rushing, assault, offense, defense, and support. CAMPERS FUCKIG PISS ME OFF!!!
About me: I'm about to turn 14 and Going to high school next year. All a's.
How I found out: friends
Mic: yes, turtle beach px21
Strengths: TDM, domination, ground war, headquarters, wager matches, zombies
Experience: I played COD 1, COD 2, And COD 3 on the ps2.. I took a break from cod because I didn't have an xbox or ps3. In may of 2009 I got an xbox and mainly played cod 6 (modern warfare 2) until black ops came out. I was 9th prestige and I had 37 nukes. (I would probably had a lot more but I didn't have the killstreak set on). In early November of 2010, my xbox broke and I got a ps3. Ive only been playing black ops. I haven't been playing much lately because of school. I a about to be second prestige. I average about a prestige a month or so.
Playing style: rushing, assault, offense, defense, and support. CAMPERS FUCKIG PISS ME OFF!!!
About me: I'm about to turn 14 and Going to high school next year. All a's.
How I found out: friends