Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App

Started by TTRuTHH on February 18, 2011 in Application. 5 replies, 48 views.

App

PSN: TTRuTHH

Mic: Yes

Strengths: Barebones (and whatever else I happen to be playing lol)

Experience: I started playing when the second cod came out on the xbox and I've played fps competitively most of my life beginning with cs on the pc and halo on console

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Camper/Patient, Assault, Support, Offense, Defense, etc.

About me: I use teh FAMAS

How did you find out about us?: blackopsforum.com

Re: App

nice man go ahead and add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. those lines are L's btw. ill b on in a lil bit

Re: App

lol somtimes my internet will get really shitty but it rrely does tht. i might get back on but i gota let it fiz itself lol

Re: App

Nice App . You can add me too . Legend_23_

Re: App

add me too. legened and i will be on a lot today

Back to Application