man_ido Aplication
PSN: man_ido
Mic: yes
Strengths: Team deathmatch, domination, search and destroy, demolition , free for all
good with all the of them but mainly with team games.
Experience: starting playing when modernwarfare came out. was good then but when black ops came out i improved a lot and now i get dogs in nearly every game.
Playing style: all my guns are silenced and i used asault rifles in all games. I normally rush in and try to get as much kills as possible but when it comes to proper teams games like domination , demolition, s&d, i mainly try to help the team in them occasions. my kill/death ratio is 1.54, n i am 5th prestige going to 6th.
About me: I am 16 going in to college in couple of months. I live in manchester in the UK. I dont play this game everyday but mainly in the evenings and sometimes in the afternoon.
How did i find about the clan: I went on black ops forum for clans and found out about this clan.
Thanks, Man_ido
Mic: yes
Strengths: Team deathmatch, domination, search and destroy, demolition , free for all
good with all the of them but mainly with team games.
Experience: starting playing when modernwarfare came out. was good then but when black ops came out i improved a lot and now i get dogs in nearly every game.
Playing style: all my guns are silenced and i used asault rifles in all games. I normally rush in and try to get as much kills as possible but when it comes to proper teams games like domination , demolition, s&d, i mainly try to help the team in them occasions. my kill/death ratio is 1.54, n i am 5th prestige going to 6th.
About me: I am 16 going in to college in couple of months. I live in manchester in the UK. I dont play this game everyday but mainly in the evenings and sometimes in the afternoon.
How did i find about the clan: I went on black ops forum for clans and found out about this clan.
Thanks, Man_ido