Application
PSN: IRuinedYur_K-D
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, Domination, Groundwar
Weakness: I would have to say 1 vs 1 is my worst. For some reason the more players im against the better i doo.
Experience: Well I started back when Cod 4 was what the cool kids were doing, managed to make it to 9th prestige before WAW come out. Ive spent alot of days playing COD games and i consider myself a very good player. Specially with a good team you can count on me to have a low number of deaths. on Black ops im currently 5 Prestige lvl 44 1.25 W/L ratio and 2.03 KD with my alltime Domination ranking under 100,000 in the world.
Playing Style: I can play any playstyle really but i guess i consider myself a run and gunner. I also am very good at controlling an area of a map.
About me: 22 year old guy from good ol Calgary Canada. GO FLAMES GO! my names Matt and i have ran/co led and been in various clans throughout COD and Counterstrike History.
Thanks for your time. Hope to here from you guys soon, Happy Gaming!
How did you find out about us? www.blackopsforums.com
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, Domination, Groundwar
Weakness: I would have to say 1 vs 1 is my worst. For some reason the more players im against the better i doo.
Experience: Well I started back when Cod 4 was what the cool kids were doing, managed to make it to 9th prestige before WAW come out. Ive spent alot of days playing COD games and i consider myself a very good player. Specially with a good team you can count on me to have a low number of deaths. on Black ops im currently 5 Prestige lvl 44 1.25 W/L ratio and 2.03 KD with my alltime Domination ranking under 100,000 in the world.
Playing Style: I can play any playstyle really but i guess i consider myself a run and gunner. I also am very good at controlling an area of a map.
About me: 22 year old guy from good ol Calgary Canada. GO FLAMES GO! my names Matt and i have ran/co led and been in various clans throughout COD and Counterstrike History.
Thanks for your time. Hope to here from you guys soon, Happy Gaming!
How did you find out about us? www.blackopsforums.com