Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

application

Started by immortalking on February 16, 2011 in Application. 11 replies, 131 views.

application

PSN: IMMORTAL_K1NG_

Mic: Yes

Strengths:Search and Destroy, TDM , domination.

Experience: I started playing my K/D is a 2.70

Playing Style: I pretty much like everything but it depends on how the team its doing in the game, then ill decide if i should play defensive or not .

About me: Im a college student in San Diego,im bilingual , my second language its spanish.

How did you find out about us?: black ops forum.

Re: application

Careful where u post ur application next time, I'll let this one go.

Re: application

Nice App . Add me legend_23_

Re: application

add MemfisExecute, SquatingCoyote, ToHellWithYou, or me xXllDeMoNiCllXx.

Re: application

so far i really like this guy. hes got great reactions hes very smart and a great attitude. a lil more time to play him and ill give my vote

Re: application

Yeah I agree with you demonic . Smart player , did very well playing with us . Keep it up .

Re: application

immortal also has coyotes vote and mine as well.

Re: application

yup hes good

Re: application

You are in, congratulations.

Re: application

welcome man!

Re: application

good to see you here man. u earned it.

Back to Application