ned_1989 (application)
PSN: ned_1989
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Formidable objective based game player (equally confident attacking or defending); bold but cautious Search and Destroy player with excellent awareness of enemy players; excellent communicator and team player.
Experience: I have been playing Call of Duty since the release of Modern Warfare 2, for which I have over twenty days of play time. Since the release of Black Ops, I have put a great deal of time and effort into improving my win ratio as a solo player, which currently stands at 2.70. However, it is now essential for me to play within a competent team in order to improve my win ratio further and to ensure that I do not lose as a result of playing with random/poor players. My kill/death ratio is currently 2.10. However, I am not particularly bothered about preserving this. I am only interested in winning.
Playing Style: Typically an aggressive assault player, though I am a confident rusher. In objective based games, I understand the importance of quickly eliminating the enemy before rushing in to defend the objective or to defuse explosives, rather than running directly to the objective without controlling the area first.
Ned
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Formidable objective based game player (equally confident attacking or defending); bold but cautious Search and Destroy player with excellent awareness of enemy players; excellent communicator and team player.
Experience: I have been playing Call of Duty since the release of Modern Warfare 2, for which I have over twenty days of play time. Since the release of Black Ops, I have put a great deal of time and effort into improving my win ratio as a solo player, which currently stands at 2.70. However, it is now essential for me to play within a competent team in order to improve my win ratio further and to ensure that I do not lose as a result of playing with random/poor players. My kill/death ratio is currently 2.10. However, I am not particularly bothered about preserving this. I am only interested in winning.
Playing Style: Typically an aggressive assault player, though I am a confident rusher. In objective based games, I understand the importance of quickly eliminating the enemy before rushing in to defend the objective or to defuse explosives, rather than running directly to the objective without controlling the area first.
Ned