Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

App: C8V6C

Started by C8V6C on February 14, 2011 in Application. 14 replies, 131 views.

App: C8V6C

*****EDIT*****

I have respectfully withdrawn my application. It was great playing with all of you, and if you ever have room in your group, feel free to msg me! I'll retain everyone that has friended me so far since it's been a lot of fun playing with you guys....feel free to do the same.

Thanks again







PSN: C8V6C

Mic: Yes, Trittons

Strengths: Usually play Team Tactical, so TDM/DOM/CTF/S&D/etc

Experience: This is my first COD game I've really gotten into. I had a rough start adjusting, but now I consistantly go 2.0-3.0+. I played the hell outta MAG, and was in arguably the best clan there (small playerbase) and if you aren't familiar with the game, it takes teamwork to win that game...no other way around it. Coordination is key as well, and leadership positions required a great deal of communication. I've tried to incorporate a little of that into BO, so calling out enemy position, trying to rally to cover chokes and to gain ground or objectives etc.

Playing Style: I am always moving around, whether it's rushing or patrolling areas like defending objectives. I can't/won't camp, and usually stay pretty active. I just picked up the AUG a little while ago, and seem to fair well with it. I was running the MPL previously. I run Ghost Pro with Rockets to safely take out Helo, with SOH Pro and Ninja Pro to sound whore lol

About me: I live in Vegas so I hope there are west coast players to play with. I usually find time to game at varied times of the day, but most consistantly on after 9pm PST. I hope there are other night owls as well? If we are going OT, I am into cars as well, so I have a lux/VIP ride and a race car as well :)

How did you find out about us?: I ran across the recruiting
Page on one of the forums. I'd love a tryout to see if we are a good fit for each other. TIA



-Shawn

Re: App: C8V6C

nice app sir. i am def a night owl haha. add me up= xblaCksheep_ btw what happened to your old clan? why did you leave?

Re: App: C8V6C

I'm going to Vegas in a month for my birthday. Add MemfisxExecute

Re: App: C8V6C

I'll add you guys in a little while....looking for another clan since my current one is moving to KZ3 and I didn't like that game much (no offense to anyone who does)

I've grown to hate playing with randoms....just looking for people that I can play with consistantly that can hold their own and have a mic (and use it ;) )

Re: App: C8V6C

yea i fell you lol. im live in Colorado so add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. (My lines are L's btw.) So well play alot most likely lol. ill be on tonight around 7-8. maybe sooner.

Re: App: C8V6C

thats cool man, i just wondered. we have people in this clan that will play kz3 and some who wont touch it. all of us will stay on bo though. sounds good, im anxious to play with u.

Re: App: C8V6C

I'm a log in after dinner, so if you guys are still online, do you want me to send a msg/inv or do I just wait for you guys to do it?

I'll need a few warmup games, since I haven't played for a few days...weekend long VDay plans

Re: App: C8V6C

well me and black are on idk wt we doin lol

Re: App: C8V6C

i can play? u still on?

Re: App: C8V6C

I can't play right now, but should be on around the same time late this evening

Re: App: C8V6C

cool hit me up when u get on. ill be on later also.

Re: App: C8V6C

Good playing with you guys today, I'll be on later tonight if you guys have room

I think I played ok, minus the second 1vs1 lol...

Re: App: C8V6C

u did good today. i need to play with you more but so far your looking good

Re: App: C8V6C

C8 is smart player and knows wt hes doin. hes got my vote lady and gents

Re: App: C8V6C

Thanks bro, I havent played with everyone I presume, but I've had some good games with some of you

Back to Application