L4dy~Tr0n App
PSN: i_ladytron_i (<--- when i make the account, i usually use a different account until now)
Mic: wtf is a mic
Strengths: TDM, 1v1, quickscoping (even though Carl on Duty: Black Cops ruined it basically), Search and Destroy, etc.
Experience: I oft3n play against largr gr0ups of ppl, so i'm good at clan bat3lsz. I was raised on the streets, so that makes me truly godly at gaming tbh.
Playing Style: I often use the guitar hero controller insted of a normal one, because it helps with quickscoping and gameplay overall for me.
About me: I love owning people who think they're better than everyone else, they get up my ass sometimes and its real fun scraping them out.
How did you find out about us?: listening to ladytron, i searched porn on google and this came up. no joke
Mic: wtf is a mic
Strengths: TDM, 1v1, quickscoping (even though Carl on Duty: Black Cops ruined it basically), Search and Destroy, etc.
Experience: I oft3n play against largr gr0ups of ppl, so i'm good at clan bat3lsz. I was raised on the streets, so that makes me truly godly at gaming tbh.
Playing Style: I often use the guitar hero controller insted of a normal one, because it helps with quickscoping and gameplay overall for me.
About me: I love owning people who think they're better than everyone else, they get up my ass sometimes and its real fun scraping them out.
How did you find out about us?: listening to ladytron, i searched porn on google and this came up. no joke