FR0ST3H's Application
PSN: FR0ST3H_1337
Mic: Yes, but I am 13 so please excuse me voice..
Strengths: Search & Destroy, Competetive (GB)
Experience: First started playin cod when modern warfare came out. Ever since I played I was noobtubing, then when I went to MW2 skipping WaW I decided to start sniping. And currently, when BO came out I stopped sniping because BO screwed it up for me.
Playing Style: Defensive/Camper
About Me: I am actually 12 and turning 13 soon. I live in Australia and I got to Sydney Grammar School. I have a Korean background. I got a lil bro who annoys the heck out of me. I got my PS3 for my birthday gift 2 years ago (yes playing cod at 10) My hobbies are COD, swimming, hanging out with friends, going to the school gym with friends. Unfortunately I will not be playing for a while as I am doing some BO leveling so I can buy Premium at NGU. 2 prestiges will take me a while so yea.
How did you find out about us: I clicked on gophers sig at NGu
Mic: Yes, but I am 13 so please excuse me voice..
Strengths: Search & Destroy, Competetive (GB)
Experience: First started playin cod when modern warfare came out. Ever since I played I was noobtubing, then when I went to MW2 skipping WaW I decided to start sniping. And currently, when BO came out I stopped sniping because BO screwed it up for me.
Playing Style: Defensive/Camper
About Me: I am actually 12 and turning 13 soon. I live in Australia and I got to Sydney Grammar School. I have a Korean background. I got a lil bro who annoys the heck out of me. I got my PS3 for my birthday gift 2 years ago (yes playing cod at 10) My hobbies are COD, swimming, hanging out with friends, going to the school gym with friends. Unfortunately I will not be playing for a while as I am doing some BO leveling so I can buy Premium at NGU. 2 prestiges will take me a while so yea.
How did you find out about us: I clicked on gophers sig at NGu