Give it up
Usually, I'm a quiet dude until ya get me goin. bt first of all, as I previously stated in my "discussion" title give it up. You "aint" money bud so drop the $ symbols. It's not cool. Next, wtf is this:
~Hands in the Air~
~ya'll makin' it 2EZ, It ain't fair~
$ BT $
That is just humorous, I recommend droppin that sig as well if you want even an ounce of respect from anyone in the gaming community or LIFE itself. I also recommend just not repeating it anymore seeing that I'm actually embarrassed for you. That is hoping for your sake that you did not come up with that busta rhyme, but that is a whole other issue we can furthur discuss. Moving forward, just go about your business and go grab your brick of an xbox controller and we can all forget about this. You come to our house, spam, and talk shit about ps3. Yet, it will never be settled, you tell us to go buy an xbox but why would we belittle ourselves and buy a system that aint worth shit to us. You wanna put a team together and come get us, then go do it, until then, grow a pair and shut the fuck up. Take your hands out of your vagina, take your tampon out, do whatever you have to do, whether its trying to jam your hands in your skinny pant pockets and dish out the cash for a ps3 and then we will see whose "hands are in the air and why it aint fair". Until then, jus give it up and shut the fuck up. Your phony gangsta rap sig sucks shit, if you need help puttin rhymes together or atleast a sig that makes fuckin sense then I'll lend the help of my 3 year old cousin that I'm sure can put something more intelligent together. Until then...PEACE BITCH.
~Hands in the Air~
~ya'll makin' it 2EZ, It ain't fair~
$ BT $
That is just humorous, I recommend droppin that sig as well if you want even an ounce of respect from anyone in the gaming community or LIFE itself. I also recommend just not repeating it anymore seeing that I'm actually embarrassed for you. That is hoping for your sake that you did not come up with that busta rhyme, but that is a whole other issue we can furthur discuss. Moving forward, just go about your business and go grab your brick of an xbox controller and we can all forget about this. You come to our house, spam, and talk shit about ps3. Yet, it will never be settled, you tell us to go buy an xbox but why would we belittle ourselves and buy a system that aint worth shit to us. You wanna put a team together and come get us, then go do it, until then, grow a pair and shut the fuck up. Take your hands out of your vagina, take your tampon out, do whatever you have to do, whether its trying to jam your hands in your skinny pant pockets and dish out the cash for a ps3 and then we will see whose "hands are in the air and why it aint fair". Until then, jus give it up and shut the fuck up. Your phony gangsta rap sig sucks shit, if you need help puttin rhymes together or atleast a sig that makes fuckin sense then I'll lend the help of my 3 year old cousin that I'm sure can put something more intelligent together. Until then...PEACE BITCH.