Neonexxos's Application
Psn: Neonexxos
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, SnD, TDM,
Playing style: Rusher, Team Player
About Me: Not going to lie, i am 13 years old moving into 8th grade next year. Always up for a challenge, if you ask me to 1vs1 im in. I have my good games and bad games on black ops... if you we're to check in my file share i have most of my best games 50 kills 10 deaths, 48 kills and 6 deaths things like that. Usually use guns like the mp5k and ak74u with hardline, sleight of hand, and ninja. I am currently 3rd prestige level 37, which is why im applying for this clan im sure all of you know how boring it is to just join random games and how much better it is to play with a party and not random people who dont know what they are doing. I really hope i am able to join the clan, i wouldnt let any of you down, i would love to have someone to play with on ps3 because all my friends play 360.
How did you find out about us?: I was in a match the other day with a few of you guys and i seen one of you had the emblem 2ezclan.net and i came here and applied.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Domination, SnD, TDM,
Playing style: Rusher, Team Player
About Me: Not going to lie, i am 13 years old moving into 8th grade next year. Always up for a challenge, if you ask me to 1vs1 im in. I have my good games and bad games on black ops... if you we're to check in my file share i have most of my best games 50 kills 10 deaths, 48 kills and 6 deaths things like that. Usually use guns like the mp5k and ak74u with hardline, sleight of hand, and ninja. I am currently 3rd prestige level 37, which is why im applying for this clan im sure all of you know how boring it is to just join random games and how much better it is to play with a party and not random people who dont know what they are doing. I really hope i am able to join the clan, i wouldnt let any of you down, i would love to have someone to play with on ps3 because all my friends play 360.
How did you find out about us?: I was in a match the other day with a few of you guys and i seen one of you had the emblem 2ezclan.net and i came here and applied.