Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

At Jacoby

Started by RickityRaw on February 7, 2011 in General Discussion. 7 replies, 74 views.

At Jacoby

You're from Charlotte bro? I have some family in Charlotte. I live in Greenville, NC, which is where East Carolina university is. I went to NC State and my Fiance went to UNC. You in college or high school down there? I make it down there a lot for panthers games. It's about a 2 1/2 hour trip for me.

Re: At Jacoby

Yeah. UNC is like 10 min form my house. I go to Rocky River High in the other direction.

Re: At Jacoby

i live in cali.its the sock shaped state on the left of america

Re: At Jacoby

Yo Rickity I live in Cary/Raleigh sir. Im like 15 mins from UNC and NC State haha. I also have a step-bro that goes you ECU.

Re: At Jacoby

Nice man! I'm a huge UNC fan (even though I went NCSU), I make it down to games very often.

Re: At Jacoby

Ha thats funny as hell bcuz I got to UNC but I'm a huge Clemson Tiger fan lol.

Re: At Jacoby

He'll must b really funny

Re: At Jacoby

I live in Conway, SC

Back to General Discussion