Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

app

Started by KingofChaos on February 7, 2011 in Application. 39 replies, 424 views.

app

mic: no
game style: rush
strength:play all game types, my favorite is snd
experience:played mw2 for a bit but now play black ops
I applied a while back, but did not make it. I want to see how far I have come since the last time i tried out.
psn: Serenadeus

Re: app

add any member to begin your tryout

Re: app

ok what is your psn and when will be a good time?

Re: app

O ahead and add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. Well play today. ( btw my lines in my name r L's)

Re: app

is anyone online right now for tryouts?

Re: app

I will b in a few

Re: app

every time I tried to join it would say "error unable to join session"

Re: app

alot of us have our settings set to invite only..most of the guys will invite yea if u add them and try ya out.

Re: app

thats odd i we went in to team tac and played someones name is kingof chaos today

Re: app

king of chaos is not my psn, and is anyone on right now to give me a try out?

Re: app

i just got off and i htink Tide is on. but you never added me so im waiting for tht so w can play

Re: app

Add MemfisxExecute. I'll hop on in 10.

Re: app

same, add me I'll be on soon

Re: app

demonic, i did add you and I will add you mefis

Re: app

olk ill be getiing on soon

Re: app

i cant add you memfis you got too many friends already

Re: app

so thts who u r u tryd out a while ago right?

Back to Application