PSN: Josh-MCR
PSN: Josh-MCR
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, TDM, Search
Experience: I started playing when World At War came out. Joined about 5 clans beat 4/5 players on the tryout matches.. all being too small clans,becoming inactive or they just break down.
Playing Style: Rush(smg) support/defencive(assualt,sniper)
About me: 18 years old, Living in the UK, pay football/soccer 3 times a week:) .. working full time but still manage to be online more or less every night
How did you find out about us?:Searching on Nextgen for a well established clan
NOTE: I get good results and scores and generally play well on black ops but dont enjoy it (that is on my josh_789 acc), so mainly after playing MW2 with the clan, and how many players live in the UK or EU??
Mic: Yes
Strengths: 1v1, TDM, Search
Experience: I started playing when World At War came out. Joined about 5 clans beat 4/5 players on the tryout matches.. all being too small clans,becoming inactive or they just break down.
Playing Style: Rush(smg) support/defencive(assualt,sniper)
About me: 18 years old, Living in the UK, pay football/soccer 3 times a week:) .. working full time but still manage to be online more or less every night
How did you find out about us?:Searching on Nextgen for a well established clan
NOTE: I get good results and scores and generally play well on black ops but dont enjoy it (that is on my josh_789 acc), so mainly after playing MW2 with the clan, and how many players live in the UK or EU??