Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

PSN-kicice application

Started by Bevy300 on February 3, 2011 in Application. 11 replies, 116 views.

PSN-kicice application

Hi,

PSN kicice

main game play strengths-Sniping and using assault rifles like the ak47 or the commando.

Favorite game type-Search and destroy, Headquarters, Domination, and Demolition

Skill-Amazing, and really good in party's.

About me I'm just about to turn 15. Love video games. and a lot of the people on my friends list usually don't play Black ops. so i want to play in party's to get my win ratio up. got tired of joining games with crappy players that would go negative.

How did you find out about us?: I found you guys on Nextgenupdate

Re: PSN-kicice application

welcome! add any member on the roster to begin your tryout.

Re: PSN-kicice application

Of u add me I'll b on xXllDeMoNiCllXx the lines R L's

Re: PSN-kicice application

add me, bunny__eater (two underscores)

Re: PSN-kicice application

me too. xblaCksheep_ those are e's btw.

Re: PSN-kicice application

lol sheep hahahahaa

Re: PSN-kicice application

we 1v1ed(20-11) and he did well considering he is a level 10. It was close until the end until I got a few quick kills. We also played some private matches and he was usually in the middle of the leaderboard

Re: PSN-kicice application

add me gopher517 thats a gopher517 btw

lol jk :P

Re: PSN-kicice application

add me too . Legend_23_

Re: PSN-kicice application

HAHA gopher

Re: PSN-kicice application

add me Lead_and_Blood

Back to Application