Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Weapon Choices & Attachments

Started by RickityRaw on February 2, 2011 in General Discussion. 28 replies, 235 views.

Weapon Choices & Attachments

What are some setups guy guys have come across that are outside the norms of the Famas, Commando, & AK74U? I would like to focus on some different weapons when I prestige. Is there anything that just gets really beefed up with rapid fire and doesn't run out of ammo to the point that you MUST have scavenger pro?

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

M16 w/ Masterkey
Ghost
Hardened
Hacker
Frag, Flash, Motion

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

ak47 with extended mags
hardline
SoH
Ninja

Gallil silenced/dual mags
ghost
SoH
Ninja

Mpl silenced and dual mag
ghost
warlord
hacker

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

M16 with Masterkey, very interesting. M16 just didn't have the knock down power for me in this game, but then again, I didn't give it much of a shot either. What's the strategy to using that set up memfis?

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

AK47 w/ Dual Mag
Hardline
Hardened
Ninja
- the AK47 is also good w/ Dual Mag & Red dot sight ; I only use my AK that way when I plan on falling back in online play since the sights on the AK from a distance is crappy red dot helps out. I would also put Scavenger, Warlord, and Marathon on that class. It works. ;)

OR

Galil w/ Extended Mag
Hardline
SoH
Ninja

M16 w/ Red dot
Ghost
SoH
Hacker

OR

Fal w/ Dualmag
Flak Jacket
SoH
Hacker

Those are a few that I remember using & beastin' in HQ using them. ^-^

I sometimes these classes for S&D

Stakeout w/ grip
Lightweight
Hardened
Marathon

OR

MP5K w/ rapid fire and/or red dot sight
.. w/ rapid fire only
Lightweight
SoH
Ninja

w/ rapid fire & red dot sight
Lightweight
Warlord
Ninja

If you use these classes appropriately - well like I use them xD you'll be beastin' in like EVERY game mode ^-^

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

The M14 is a good gun also
w/ dual mag
scavenger
soH
ninja

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

anything with a masterkey is a shit load of fun..when tossin through buildings and running through cover make sure ur key is on, when out freely rock the primary...small maps such as nuke or sum jus runnin with a shotty is filth...

stakeout - grip
hardline pro/ flac
slight
hacker pro
...

and alot of ppl may laugh, but my smg of choice although she may run out quick is the skorpion with rap... jus a laser from distance..takes a full clip after like 10-15 yards but no recoil and shes legit. u run head to head with someone they are gunna hit the ground..give her a shot and make sure slight is on and aim for the head lol


other than that, the commando with a si on her or a 47 masterkeyed ..i dont touch a 74..i jus have something against it lol

Have fun and try jus random combos and it may hit the style u play even if its a least likely choice

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

AK74 w/ Rapid fire and Grip
Hardline
Warlord
Hacker
Frag,Stun,Claymore


Aug Silenced
Ghost
SoH
Hacker
Frag, Stun, Claymore

Stoner w/ RDS
LW
SoH
Hacker
Frag, Stun, Claymore

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

Well there you have it folks.. 2ez classes revealed. lol

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

Nahhhh lol we all have our go-to secret classes :p ..and plus they could have a gauntlet full of sensors and it aint gunna stop us. They can take a few of us, but you aint gunna take all of us.. we are a unit, a team, that jus cant be stoped. The rest is jus 2ez.

I'm here to pump tires all day boys and girls.

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

Im only gunna shareone because I found out I'm a hidden talent with this bitch lol.


Stake out or spas
grip and no silencer
LW
SoH
Mara.
Any lethal/stun/claymore

or my rushing class I guess

ak74/grip,rapid fire
LW
warlord pro/SoH
Mara.
Any lethal/stun/tac insertion

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

lol Stev, I agree with your reply, I don't think you guys can be stopped. I have never attached a key to anything, so I think that will be step 1 and I'm sure it will be good fun.

Thanks for the replies guys and keep em comin!

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

heres a good ctf camping class
mp5k
marathon,lightweight,warlord(incase u have to run)
claymore or tac insrt,stun,frag,semtex

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

I ran the MPL with rapid fire for a long while...not much can beat it close up with it's crazy RoF

I switched it up to the MPL with the grip, and I did even better. Didn't run outta bullets as fast shooting longer distance. RoF still trumps most every other gun even without the rapid fire attachment.

Then I ran the AUG for a good amount of time, with extended mags, it's pretty much a 45 bullet SMG since the RoF is like 9XX vs most guns at 750ish. Recoil kinda sucks if you aren't good at burst fire.

I just switched to the FAMAS today...seems very similar to the AUG, but the recoil is slightly more controllable IMO. Still run extended mags, but it's only been half a day so I haven't had time to fully adjust

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

SKORPION... Enough said lol

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

yeah if frikin treyarch wud give me my bipod back id be a heavy gunner like WaW. but nooooooooo

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

spas 12 silencer and i rape kids in the face!!!!

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

Spas-12 silencer
Strela for anti spy plane

Tomahawk and Concussion Grenades
Motion Sensor or Jammer depending on game mode and if I choose to use Ghost or Flak jacket if I want to have a pistol instead od strela.

Flak Jacket
Steady Aim
Ninja

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

L96/variable zoom
any pistol
semtex or frag
concussion
semtex

ghost
SoH
Ninja



or

Spect with grip silencer
pistol
frag
concussion
claymore

Lw
warlord
Mara.

Re: Weapon Choices & Attachments

lol stev-oo- haha

Back to General Discussion