Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by InFeCtEd_DeMoNd on February 1, 2011 in Application. 24 replies, 225 views.

Application

PSN: InFeCtEd_DeMoNd

Mic: No, getting one as soon as possible since my baby brother broke my old one.

Strengths: Domination, Team Death, and Search

Experience: I started playing when COD4 first came out and have been playing on ps3 ever since.

Playing Style: Rushing, Sniping, Support, and Offense

About me: Im in 9th grade 14 years old i have a late birthday on November 14 (I know im young), I think im a little tallented but I think I will leave that for you to decide.

How did you find out about us?: I was on NextGenUpdate.com and I noticed the Clan and thought why not give it a try, espically since I like a challenge.

Re: Application

Welcome, add some people in the clan and they'll get your tryout started

Re: Application

Is there anyone on right now?

Re: Application

InFeCtEd_DeMoNd wrote:Is there anyone on right now?
i am. add me up.

Re: Application

My friend has my black ops, I'm gonna get it from him tomorrow, will you be on then?

Re: Application

i play mw2 and cod4 if you cannot play bo at this time

Re: Application

Dang! O well I'm getting my Black ops
From my friend tomorrow so it's fine. Ps. I'm gonna add your PSN.

Re: Application

Add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx my lines are Ls btw

Re: Application

Ok guys so I'm getting my mic in a few days and I dont know if I should get the original Sony headset or should I get a pair of turtle beaches ?

Re: Application

did very decent in the 1v1. was always 3 or 4 kills behind me. i didnt get to take you in any pub matches though as our party was full, but will get you in when possible.

Re: Application

Did below average in my 1v1.. ?

Re: Application

What do you consider "average" for your 1v1s?

Re: Application

5-10 kills on me

Re: Application

ok guys sorry ive been busy with school thats why i havent been in many games i have had about 3-4 tests today.

Re: Application

InFeCtEd_DeMoNd wrote:PSN: InFeCtEd_DeMoNd

Mic: No, getting one as soon as possible since my baby brother broke my old one.

Strengths: Domination, Team Death, and Search

Experience: I started playing when COD4 first came out and have been playing on ps3 ever since.

Playing Style: Rushing, Sniping, Support, and Offense

About me: Im in 9th grade 14 years old i have a late birthday on November 14 (I know im young), I think im a little tallented but I think I will leave that for you to decide.

How did you find out about us?: I was on NextGenUpdate.com and I noticed the Clan and thought why not give it a try, espically since I like a challenge.
did you ever know the guy THECUJMAN? or CUJMAN? or InFeCtEd_GhOuL

Re: Application

No wht who are they? oh and im getting my turtle beach px21's tomorrow ! YES

Re: Application

oh you sounded like someone i knew a long time ago thats all

Re: Application

got my turtle beaches just waiting for a invite

Back to Application