DeMoNiiCz-XD Application
PSN:DeMoNiiCz-XD
Mic:Yes, only use turtle beaches when I'm in a party
Strength:Search and Destroy, anything but hardcore, go for the objective, getting killstreaks that help the team
Experience: Started with WaW played it occasionally then mw2 came then started playing CoD a lot and getting ally better then B ops came out and been playing that since and I consider myself to be a better Than average player and that doesn't have the most killstreak used as a Rc-XD
Playing Style:Hardcore Rusher, can't stay still, impatient, assault,smg,hardcore objective player , usually use low killstreak that benefit team, try for the win but it's hard to do that when your a lone wolf and never in a party and rage quit slot when I play with randoms
About Me:I'm a ninth grader who lives on the east coast of the US, don't usually play during the weekdays because I have a life and I <3 Metal Music
How Did You Find Out About Us? Can't remember his Psn but llxDemonicxll something like that told me to sing up
Mic:Yes, only use turtle beaches when I'm in a party
Strength:Search and Destroy, anything but hardcore, go for the objective, getting killstreaks that help the team
Experience: Started with WaW played it occasionally then mw2 came then started playing CoD a lot and getting ally better then B ops came out and been playing that since and I consider myself to be a better Than average player and that doesn't have the most killstreak used as a Rc-XD
Playing Style:Hardcore Rusher, can't stay still, impatient, assault,smg,hardcore objective player , usually use low killstreak that benefit team, try for the win but it's hard to do that when your a lone wolf and never in a party and rage quit slot when I play with randoms
About Me:I'm a ninth grader who lives on the east coast of the US, don't usually play during the weekdays because I have a life and I <3 Metal Music
How Did You Find Out About Us? Can't remember his Psn but llxDemonicxll something like that told me to sing up