Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application

Started by Arellano1013 on January 27, 2011 in Application. 9 replies, 65 views.

Application

PSN: MemfisxExecute

Mic: Yes

Strengths: domination, Search and Destroy,

Experience: grand theft auto 1

Playing Style: rush

About me: 7th grade plkay non stop and (rapist)

How did you find out about us?: Youtube

Re: Application

may i ask why you did this

Re: Application

did that mexican girl tell you to do this?

Re: Application

the only way he can get out of the charges against him.

Re: Application

lol? I'm confused....

Re: Application

he raped the mexican girl remember?

Re: Application

Well I remember that...... But is he trying to say that Memphis is a rapist? Cuz thats what his "psn" is. How is this kid still on here? Where does he live? I guess they don't care if you rape girls there. Or is it just mexican girls that can be raped? That's why I'm confused.

Re: Application

im just as clueless lol

Re: Application

your only allowed one application. just incase you havent noticed the "Important Notice To All Non Members" thread at the top of the applications page. you might want to check it out and read it. you have obtained a warning, after that, a ban.

Back to Application