My Application
PSN: Mainsta210
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Anything that you respawn in like TDM FFA
Experience: I started playing COD when Call of Duty 4 came out. I started out real bad but ever sense MW2 came out i have been getting really good scores
Playing Style: Rushing with Silencer pretty much it i just run to their spawn and spawn trap them
About me: I'm a 9th grade high school student i play Clarinet in band. I am 14 years old ,about to turn 15, and I live in San Antonio, Texas
How did you find out about us?: I was looking for a good MW2 clan so i could play with people who know what they're doing. I went on nextgenupdate.com and saw a thread about 2ez and i said why not. So im applying
Mic: Yes
Strengths: Anything that you respawn in like TDM FFA
Experience: I started playing COD when Call of Duty 4 came out. I started out real bad but ever sense MW2 came out i have been getting really good scores
Playing Style: Rushing with Silencer pretty much it i just run to their spawn and spawn trap them
About me: I'm a 9th grade high school student i play Clarinet in band. I am 14 years old ,about to turn 15, and I live in San Antonio, Texas
How did you find out about us?: I was looking for a good MW2 clan so i could play with people who know what they're doing. I went on nextgenupdate.com and saw a thread about 2ez and i said why not. So im applying