Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Nbitton32589 Application

Started by Nbitton32589 on January 27, 2011 in Application. 10 replies, 81 views.

Nbitton32589 Application

PSN: nbitton32589

Mic: Yes

Strengths: FFA, TDM, CTF, Sticks & Stones

Experience: I've been playing FPS games my whole life. Big fan of all the COD's, and pretty much any game that puts a gun in your hands and lets you look down the sights

Playing Style: I'm a big time rusher that craves the first blood :twisted: I enjoy being a huge thorn in the enemies side and coordinating/participating in multi-flank assaults. I play with a very "fast-twitch" style.

About me: 22 years old, Radiology student in Miami, fl. I play competitive paintball so I have a very well versed background in planning/executing teamwork-based tactics. I enjoy lifting weights and reading in my spare time.

How did you find out about us?: Found the recruitment advertisement on a blackops forum, figured i'd apply since this clan looks legit and I want to play with serious players. This is the first clan I've ever applied for.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

Add MemfisxExecute, we'll do your tryout today.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

Cool, sounds good man. I get out of work @ 5:pm, should be online around 6pm, will you be on @ that time?

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

If you are talking EST time then I can be.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

i'll try you out if i get on before memfis, add gopher517

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

Cool man, sounds good. I'll add u around 6pm.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

add Lead_and_Blood

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

you got it L&B.

Oh and just a heads up to whoever is trying me out tonight @ 6pm (ish): I'm leaving for the dry tortugas on a fishing trip friday afternoon and will maintain radio silence for the duration the weekend. I'm not ignoring you guys, i'll simply be on a boat w/o internet access, let alone a ps3.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

go ahead and add me as well, we'll probably end up playing tonight. good luck.

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

not so good in 1v1 but he did average in pubs i played wit him but i had to get off so i only played 2 matches with him

Re: Nbitton32589 Application

when u get back add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx. the lines are L's btw

Back to Application