Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

Started by MA3STAS_719 on January 26, 2011 in Application. 4 replies, 55 views.

Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

PSN: MA3STAS_719

Mic: Yes, turtle beach px21

Strengths: Any objective type games, TDM also. Not so good at 1v1's.

Experience: I started playing COD when mw2 came out. I started out rough and had to learn everything the hard way so i respect new players. I have played with full parties and i do utalize callouts. I run a 1.5x k/d and still rising. my w/l isnt the best because i cant find a great party to play with. I AM Familiar with GameBattles.

Playing Style: My playing style isn't distinct really. I play a support type most of the time. I sometimes play slayer when its really needed. I usually move around mid-map, to near the objective. i do not camp and wait for people to come to me. I play smart and don't just go for kills. i use the nessicary killstreaks for the gametype. i hardley ever use a 7+ killstreak, I usually use 3, 4 and 5. sometimes motar strike on gametypes like Domination.

About me: I'm a 10th grade highschool student, a football player also. I plan on going to college to be a physical therapist, if not by a football scholarship. I'm from Monte Vista, Colorado. Which is in the USA if you dont know.

How did you find out about us?: I searched for a good black ops ps3 clan and this one came up. This clan is the only one that looks Legit and Good.

Re: Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

nice colors add me or anyone else in our roster

Re: Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

Nice app add me xXllDeMoNiCllXx ill be on soon since im not home right now. i live in Littleton. wt school you go to?

Re: Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

add Lead_and_Blood

Re: Applicatoin, MA3STAS_719

played 1v1 with him the other night he did well. got at least 12 kills. but your friends who stayed around after you left. annoying. i 1v1ed one of them and they were saying my friend was telling me were your guy was. next time keep your boys out of your 1v1.

Back to Application