Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

1v1 Challenge Plz

Started by xXllDeMoNiCllXx on January 26, 2011 in Challenge Us. 15 replies, 133 views.

1v1 Challenge Plz

I wana start getting better and 1v1s and i need all the practice i can get. So i was hoping you guys would wana play some 1v1s. Just set up matches in this thread or message me online. As you know im on lamost every day.

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

Hey bud...I'm on the same boat as ya I'm starting to atleast challenge memphis, but I def know he's lettin back lol I'm in for it anytime I'm on dude..i'll be on for sure tomorrow so just let me know and i'll play with ya.. I'm still tryin to get use to hardcore modes with no HUD and figuring out what weapons to use and whatnot ..I'm more of a TDM player or team based player soo I'm nothin fansy, but i'll do as a trainin partner.

Stev-OO-

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

ok man sounds good. and yea i love 1v1s cuz i have never played peaple and lost so bad until i met memfis and 2ez. so yea ill be on tomo after some GB practice and we can do it if your free?

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

Same here guys. I can play with you guys too. This way we can all look at eachother's strategy's and learn more.

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

yea and cal out wt were doin wrong. this will really help us all out and make us better players.

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

For sure haha I never played 1v1s till memph brought me in one day and bent me right over lol Then I realized maybe if I'm gunna survives in this clan I gotta play alot different then my old school run and gun smg style. I'll prob be on most of the day to be completely honest I have shit all to do soo I'll see ya on tomorrow broski..Jus take'r ez on me haha

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

ok sounds good boys. ill see you both tomor im getting off -Ez

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

HAHA. I'm the same way steveo. If we do this, we are all only gonna get better. So you guys on tomorrow then :)

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

I'm sure we all have our lil tricks and whatnot and it could help...I'm tryin to create a newer style of play for myself.. Tryin to counter Memfis' inhuman movements, at this moment shes not working lol but the more I spectate the more lil things you can pick up on and a huge thing I have noticed as of late is respawn points.

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

Moral of the story is.. Memfis is a BEAST...The End lol

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

Yeah I know what you mean. When I played memphis there was prob 10 times where I died 5 seconds from respawn. Because I've only 1v1'd like 4 times LOL! He has done it forever now and knows the respawn's. Of course I have to give Memphis his credit when it's do. Your right he is a BEAST!!!

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

100% lol I havent 1v1 anyone else but Mefis soo it will be good to get in with you guys so I dont get stuck on routines and the same with you guys..adapting to diff situations is key and diff styles as well.. I'm huge for game plans and countering styles..I may not be the most skilled and fastest, but I'm a tactician and will compete when I learn someones movements. Thats why I love COD lol Its more than jus a game when you run around and fuck dudes up..Theres alot of strategy to it that makes ppl beastly.

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

i wanna play all of yall v me

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

lol thtd fun

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

Yeah it would..... So would watching Tide 1v1 Treyarch.... oh.... wait.... :-D

Re: 1v1 Challenge Plz

lmfao owned

Back to Challenge Us