Application for Chobozor
PSN: Chobozor
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, CTF (Defensive), SnD
Experience: I have started playing CoD since MF2. From there I ranked to 50 then Prestiged and lost interest in the game afterwards for BF: BC2. Once CoD: BO came out, I've started back up and am working on thru my 2nd Prestige (debating if I should go thru my 3rd).
Playing Style: I am the type of person who plays "Lone Wolf" at times and flanks the opponents from the blind side. However, if I am getting owned, or having a crappy time on the map, I generally tend to stick it out with the group.
About me: I'm a Coast Guard member doing my 2nd tour here in New Orleans, LA. I am not that flashy when it comes to the game. I just kill before getting killed.
How did you find out about us?: Was lurking about in the clans thread and 2ez struck my interest.
Mic: Yes
Strengths: TDM, CTF (Defensive), SnD
Experience: I have started playing CoD since MF2. From there I ranked to 50 then Prestiged and lost interest in the game afterwards for BF: BC2. Once CoD: BO came out, I've started back up and am working on thru my 2nd Prestige (debating if I should go thru my 3rd).
Playing Style: I am the type of person who plays "Lone Wolf" at times and flanks the opponents from the blind side. However, if I am getting owned, or having a crappy time on the map, I generally tend to stick it out with the group.
About me: I'm a Coast Guard member doing my 2nd tour here in New Orleans, LA. I am not that flashy when it comes to the game. I just kill before getting killed.
How did you find out about us?: Was lurking about in the clans thread and 2ez struck my interest.