Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Re- app

Started by elementd on January 24, 2011 in Application. 12 replies, 117 views.

Re- app

Hey 2ez, i've been really looking forward to finally being able to try to apply, now that situation at home are better.

PSN: Elementd

Mic: Yes

Strengths: search and destroy, domination, demolition, TDM, haven't played much sabotage. An objective based game is the game for meee!!

Experience: I started playing call of duty since MW1, and fell in love with it since than. i've played tons of MW1, and MW2, and i have had my fair share of WaW, and now black ops is what we've been waiting for, and i play it everyday

Playing Style: I'm mainly a rusher, normally, but i'm efficient at defensive playing and what not. I'm quite serious when it comes to playing tactically, i listen well, and won't do anything stupid.

About me: I'm 16, go to clear brook high school in friendswood TX, hoping to go to a university such as mardel to get a degree in some form of musical field, such as music theory, or contemporary music.

How did you find out about us? I've applied for yall back at MW2, but things came up. also i play with blkskrpn, big-blue, memphis, and blacksheep, and EJ

Thanks guys

Re: Re- app

good app and seems alot like you know a good deal of our members. go ahead and add me. xXllDeMoNiCllXx. my lines are L's btw

Re: Re- app

Alright, just did man. Looking forward to hearing from ya

Re: Re- app

Played with him tonight. He played very well. Always top 3. Except when blkskrpn went 12-1 on search :O lol.

Re: Re- app

ye, good communication and was usually close behind me and hell and sometimes ahead. keep it up element

Re: Re- app

Will do man, especially for the clan!

Re: Re- app

Add gopher517 tomorrow

Re: Re- app

He did good when I played with him. I think he needs to work on paying attention to the game instead of talking though.

Re: Re- app

Haha, yeah, i knew someone would comment on that. I know i got a problem with talking to too much =p I'll take care of it y'all.

Re: Re- app

Jacoby746 wrote:He did good when I played with him. I think he needs to work on paying attention to the game instead of talking though.
LOL!

Re: Re- app

You're in. Congratulations.

Back to Application