Forum archive, 2010 to 2011, read only. 2ezclan.net Join our Discord

Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

Started by EnderSolace on January 23, 2011 in Application. 7 replies, 50 views.

Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

PSN: EnderSolace

Mic: Yes

Strengths: 1v1, 2v2, 4v4, 6v6, TDM, Domination, Headquarters, Demolition - I can give and take instructions well, as long as the team is competant.

Experience: I've been playing FPS shooters for many years now - only started playing the COD series starting with Modern Warfare 2.

Playing Style: Infiltrate/Rush, Assault, Support, Rambo - I can basically play many different styles well. Give me whatever role you want me to play and I'll probably perform it beyond other people's skillset.

About me: I'm 20 years old living out of Toronto, Canada. I enjoy playing COD as one of my hobbies and only now am I looking to get into competitive gaming. Give me a shot and I promise I won't let you down ;)

How did you find out about us?: Through Blackopsforum.com

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

Welcome, add anybody at the bottom of the page in the members section for a tryout

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

add me, tohellwithyou, or memfisxexecute

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

you can add me as well and we. xXllDeMoNiCllXx. the lines are L's btw

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

I live in Toronto too

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

add me. well start your tryout asap. good luck, nice app btw.

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

add me for some search

Re: Application - EnderSolace (2.0kd + 8th Prestige)

add gopher517 tommorow for search

Back to Application